List of participantsback to list
Landia A/S was founded in 1933 with headquarters in Denmark, subsidiaries in the UK, US, Germany and China, and works through distributors and OEM partners world wide.
Landia A/S manufactures chopper pumps and mixers, aeration and mixing systems, hygienisation plants, slurry pumping and mixing systems and products can handle effluents with a high dry matter content such as slurries, sludges, food processing by-products, waste water.
The industries Landia A/S serves :
- municipal and industrial waste water treatment
- bio gas plants
- food industry
- paper industry
- agricultural slurry handling.
Possible business partners: distributors, OEM partners, contractors, end users, consultants.
back to list
World leader in pumping and mixing technology
What we offer:
- Mixing and pumping solutions for bio gas plants, agricultural slurry handling.
- Hygienisation of by-products.
- Unique mixing system for anaerobic digesters on biogas plants.
- In-house engineeering, manufacturing, delivery and installation, after sales services.
What we are looking for:
- Distributors outside of France
- End users in the food processing industry, agriculture, biogas plants
- Commercial cooperation, as seller
Mr Kurt TOBLER
Export Sales Director