HOW IT WORKS
- Registered participants can request until 24 individual business meetings (30mn each)
- Meeting requests must be confirmed by both sides in order to be scheduled
- Shortly before the exhibition, each participant will receive his personalized meeting schedule
- The meetings will take place on the 12th and 13th of September between 10:00 am and 6:00 pm at International Club in room D (1st floor)
How to register
Click on the Registration link. Fill in a short profile describing your company and the products or services you are offering and/or looking for. Your unique entrance code and password, will give you access to the catalogue of participants and request them meetings.
How to request meetings to other particpants
- Enter into the platform with your personal access codes (Login and password)
- Select from the "COMPANY LIST" (ordered by country) any partners with whom you wish to meet. You can also use the “COMPANY CATALOGUE” search facilities to help you to identify relevant company profiles for your activity.
- Click on the button “Request a meeting” on the right part of the company profile displayed
- The requested partner will receive a notification of your interest. When he/she confirms their interest in meeting you, the meeting will be scheduled for the matchmaking.
In your personal log-in area, you will find an overview of requested and confirmed meetings.
Find your regional EEN assisting organization
Enterprise Europe Network' advisors in your regional area can help you to participate: http://www.enterprise-europe-network.ec.europa.eu/about/branches